Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yikes April 1st is almost here.

Oh darn!! (in keeping with my attempt at using only acceptable language.) I just realized that Thursday is thread locking day.  Every April 1st the weirdos come out of the woodwork with code that is intended as practical jokes and we get many locked threads and threads with code removed.  I suspect this year will be no different.  If you had any inclination towards posting any of that garbage, please feel free to re-consider your thinking.  To much of that code can be easily propegated

I would have to check but I'm thinking that every April 1st is probably the day of each year that has the highest number of locked threads.  That is threads created by several individuals.  We have seen days with many locked threads but in most cases those threads are created by one person and it's most likely that said persons are no longer welcome in the forums.

No comments: