Sunday, May 16, 2010

_GUI Library functions

While I realize that it was a lot of work re-writing PaulIA's old library functions, the one thing I certainly don't appreciate is the lost functionality.  They definitly needed work but at least the functions you needed were there.
I don't know who made the decision about what should be removed and what should simply be changed but somewhere along the way things got messed up.  On top of that, most of the examples are total garbage.  They simply don't apply to what the average user is going to need.  I'm also very well aware that I'm not the only one that feels this way, not by a longshot and when it come time to prune down the size of the AutoIt install I'm very apt to suggest that they can all be removed since it's a total waste of time trying to work with them.

That's my gripe for today.  Feel free to comment but I'm not in the mood to argue about them and if we get into an argument... you lose.

No comments: